April 30th
Don't expect more then.
Take it as i never say anything ok?!
You seem to like you can't take it of what im saying to you.
I'm indeed snapping, SOON.
You seem like everybody else now,prove to me you're not.
Fancy see-ing that happy-go-lucky corey again? I try putting an act infront of you guys, see if it works.
Mumimissyousosomuch. Sigh. Idoneedyounow.
Thinkin of the day, when you went away
What a life to take, what a bond to break
I'll be missing you
This weekend is so so bad,Yesterday night shed tears, and again I shed tears like 2 times today. At the busstop, and when Im listening to "I'll be missing you". =((
Take it as i never say anything ok?!
You seem to like you can't take it of what im saying to you.
I'm indeed snapping, SOON.
You seem like everybody else now,prove to me you're not.
Fancy see-ing that happy-go-lucky corey again? I try putting an act infront of you guys, see if it works.
Mumimissyousosomuch. Sigh. Idoneedyounow.
Thinkin of the day, when you went away
What a life to take, what a bond to break
I'll be missing you
This weekend is so so bad,Yesterday night shed tears, and again I shed tears like 2 times today. At the busstop, and when Im listening to "I'll be missing you". =((

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home